Your privacy and trust are important to us. ‘Roaring Wolf Media Private Limited’, a company incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office at 913, Shekhar Central, Palasia Square, A.B. Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001 - the term includes ‘‘Roaring Wolf Media Private Limited’s subsidiary/ies, affiliate/s, channel/s, joint venture/s, sister concern/s, franchise/s et cetera. (hereinafter collectively referred to as “‘Roaring Wolf Media”, “we”, “us” or “our”), which operates various websites, applications, softwares, products and other services including but not limited to delivery of information and content via any internet connected device – computer, laptop, tablet, mobile or otherwise (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Services”).
This Policy explains how Mintshint collects, handles, stores and protects personal information about you in the context of our services. It also provides information about your rights and about how you can contact us if you have questions about how we handle your information. This Policy applies to individuals who use our services through any medium, inter alia, website, application, our or third party social media pages, any other electronic communication et cetera. This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party, for the purposes of tracking ‘user behavior’. Mintshint encourages you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Mintshint collects several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
- Your Personal Information - the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us, especially when you login through other social media website login interface, for the purposes of accessing NSFW (Not safe for work) articles which require adult age consent; and/or
- automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Services may include
- Your account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, user id, password and other information that you may provide or have provided with your account on third party platforms and collated by us through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website
- Your preferences: Your preferences and settings saved on third-party sign-in services websites such as time zone and language.
- Your content: the Information you provide through our Services, including your likes, shares, comments, other details and history, favorites; specific contact information of people you add to, or notify of, our Services, names, and other information you provide on our Services, and other information in your account profile.
- Your searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected.
- Your browsing information: How long you used our Services and which features you used; the advertisements you clicked on.
- Your communications: Communications between you and other users or third party links or advertisements through our Services; your participation in a survey, poll, contest or promotion scheme; your request for certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates or other services); your communication with us about employment opportunities posted to the services.
- Your Public Posts: You also may provide information (such as comments, likes, bookmarks, friends, lists, etc.) to be published or displayed or posted (hereinafter, "posted") on publicly accessible areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our Services or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that we cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
- Usage information: Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, time zone, language preference, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
- Computer and device information: Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device's unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device's telephone number.
- Stored information and files: We may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
- Last URL visited: The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our websites.
- Mobile device IDs: Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDFA or other device IDs on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad), if you're using our Services on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of our website. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies may use device IDs to track your use of our website, track the number of advertisements displayed, measure advertising performance and display advertisements that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of our services.
- Your activity on the Services: Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
COOKIES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC TOOL
USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the information we collect from and about you for legitimate purposes, inter alia, to:
- Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests); process and respond to your queries; send you communications that you have requested and/or notifications/updates/pop-ups; provide you with support service; et cetera.
- Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
- Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
- Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for remuneration.
- Enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers'/service providers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Internally, to our subsidiaries and affiliates and sister concerns;
- To contractors, advertisers/service providers and other third-parties;
- To third-parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to receive the promotional updates. We contractually require these third-parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- We may share your information with outside vendors that we use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you communications via emails to inform you about our services that may be of interest to you, push notifications/pop-ups to your devices on our behalf et cetera.
- Social Networks. If you interact with social media features on our Services, such as the Facebook Like button, or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
- Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
CHANGES THROUGH YOU
- When you sign up or make request for certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates or any other services), you are opting in to receive emails/notifications/pop-ups from Mintshint including its allied concerns. You can log in to manage your email preferences and follow the "unsubscribe" instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative policy, service policy, or legal policy email/notifications from Mintshint.
- In case you need to touch base, please use the "Contact Us" link provided on mintshint.com. However, please note that your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction:
- if your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive,
- where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon,
- if the information or material you request relates to/conflicts with any existing or anticipated legal proceedings and/or negotiations between you and us and/or any third party, or
- if in contradiction to our records retention policies and/or any other applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
- Please note if you delete your User Contributions from our websites, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users of our websites.
Please note that appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures, in compliance with accepted industry standards, have been implemented to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards are subjected to the sensitivity of information that is collected, processed and stored and the current state of technology.
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your personal information with anyone. If we receive instructions using your personal information, we will reckon that the instructions have been authorized by you.
If your information is submitted to us through the email id - [email protected] for securing a position with us, the information will be used to consider your application. We may choose to retain the information provided for any period of time and share the same with third parties for the purpose of evaluating your candidacy.